REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 through 4
Make sure both the fog light switch and headlight switch are off.
- On the left fog light, remove the air inlet duct.
- Turn the cover counterclockwise, remove it and disconnect the wiring.
- Release the bulb retaining spring and remove the bulb.
- Install a new bulb and retaining spring. Align the cutouts of the bulb with the protrusions of the mounting hole. Make sure the triangle faces upwards.
- Connect the cords and install the cover by turning it clockwise.
- Make sure the cover fits snugly on the mounting body. On the left side, install the air inlet duct.