REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 through 4
- Open the rear tailgate assembly.
- Remove the two retaining screws located on the inner portion of the lamp.
- Pull the unit out towards the rear of the vehicle to extract the assembly.
There are two clips retaining the lamp in from the back, these may make removal tough.
- Twist and remove the socket with bulbs attached from the back of the unit.
- Twist and remove the bulbs as needed.
- Insert new bulb into the sockets.
- Postion and secure the socket to the back of the assembly.
- Place the lamp into position and pushing towards the front of the vehicle, secure the clamps.
- Install and tighten the retaining screws.