REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2 and 3
- Disconnect the Mass Air Flow (MAF) meter wiring.
- Disconnect the A/C idle-up valve wiring.
- Disconnect the 2 air hoses from the A/C idle-up valve.
- Loosen the air cleaner hose clamp.
- Unclasp the 4 clips, and remove the air cleaner cap and MAF meter assembly.
- Lift the air cleaner element out of the housing, clean and replace as necessary.
- Insert a new air cleaner element into the housing.
- Place the air cleaner lid with MAF meter assembly into position and secure with the clips.
- Attach all wiring to the air cleaner assembly.