REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 through 8
- Disconnect the negative battery cable. Wait at least 90 seconds to work on vehicles equipped with air bags.
- Disconnect the wiper motor harness.
- Unbolt the wiper motor bracket and extract it slightly from the cowl. There are two nuts and three bolts.
- Disconnect the wiper linkage from the motor.
- Remove these three screws to separate the motor arm.
- Remove the remove the motor from the bracket.
- Installation is the reverse of removal. Attach all components and secure.
Return the motor to the PARK position before installing by cycling the motor on and off once. Do this before connecting the linkage.Rear
Due to the lack of information available, a general rear wiper motor removal and installation procedure is outlined for the Previa. The removal steps can be altered as required.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the wiper arm and rear door trim cover. Disconnect the wiper motor wiring.
- Remove the motor attaching bolts and withdraw the wiper motor along with the bracket.
- Remove the mounting bracket from the old motor and transfer it to the new motor.
- Install the wiper motor with bracket and secure.
- Attach the wiring and install the rear door trim cover and wiper arm.
- Connect the negative battery cable and check the motor for proper operation.