Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions section.
- Remove hybrid vehicle transaxle assembly.
- Remove transmission input damper assembly.
- Remove the 6 bolts, then remove the input damper and input damper cover.
- Remove the 6 bolts and flywheel.
- Apply adhesive Part No. 08833-00070, THREE BOND 1324, or equivalent to the 2 or 3 threads of the bolt end.
Install the flywheel with the 6 bolts as follows:
- 49 Nm (36 ft. lbs)
- Plus 90 degrees
- Install the input damper and tighten the bolts to 20 Nm (15 ft. lbs)
- Install hybrid vehicle transaxle assembly.