- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Drain the cooling system into a suitable container and tighten the drain plug.
Remove or disconnect the following:
Radiator support opening cover, if necessary
Install or connect the following:
Water pump and new gasket to engine block
- Refill the engine cooling system.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Start the engine and top off the coolant as necessary.
- Check the cooling system for leaks.
- Install the right engine under cover
- Install the left engine under cover, if necessary
- Install the radiator support opening cover, if necessary