- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Remove the instrument panel.
- Remove the three bolts, three nuts and then remove the number one and number two braces.
- Remove the brake pedal spring. Remove the five bolts, nut and the reinforcement bar assembly.
- Disconnect the blower resistor, blower motor connectors and harness clamps at the blower unit.
- Disconnect the air inlet servomotor connector.
- Remove the two screws, two nuts and the blower unit.
Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.