- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Remove the attaching screws, then using a pry tool, remove the center cluster finish panel.
- Remove the four bolts and move the radio forward. Disconnect the radio connectors and remove the radio from its mounting.
Remove the number one instrument panel undercover subassembly. Disconnect the heater control cables.
NOTEWhen the cables are disconnected, be careful not to bend the cables.
- Remove the two screws. Using a pry tool, pry out the heater control assembly from its mounting.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.