Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Raise and support the vehicle safely.
- Remove the tire and wheel assembly.
- Remove the stabilizer bar link retaining nuts.
- Remove the stabilizer bar bracket bolts, bushings and brackets.
- Remove the stabilizer bar from the vehicle.
- Installation is the reverse order of the removal procedure.
- Be sure to install the bushings so that the cutout will face rearward. Install the bushings to the outside of the bushing stopper.
- Tighten the stabilizer bar link nuts to 32 ft. lbs.
- Tighten the stabilizer bracket bolts to 22 ft. lbs.