- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the engine under cover.
- Remove the drive belt.
- Loosen the clip and detach the suction hose from the power steering pump.
- Remove the union bolt and gasket, then disconnect the pressure feed tube.
- Unplug the pressure switch connector on the pump.
- Loosen bolt A until it is detached from the pump. The bolt cannot be fully removed.
Remove bolt B and remove the pump from the vehicle.
- Position the pump on the engine. Tighten the mounting bolts to 22 ft. lbs. (30 Nm).
- Attach the oil pressure switch connector.
- Connect the pressure feed tube. Use a new gasket and tighten the bolt to 38 ft. lbs. (51 Nm).
- Connect the suction hose and secure it with the clip.
- Install the drive belt and engine under cover.
- Bleed the power steering system.