Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the precautions section.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the front seats.
- Remove the front door scuff plates.
- Remove the cowl side trims.
- Remove the rear door scuff plates.
- Remove the lower center pillar garnishes.
- Slide the floor carpet backwards.
- Unplug the connector, remove the screws and the servometer.
- Install the servometer and tighten the screws.
- Attach the connector and position the carpet.
- Install the pillar garnishes, rear scuff plates, side trims and front scuff plates.
- Install the seats.
Connect the battery cable.