Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the precautions section.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable and wait AT LEAST 90 seconds before beginning the procedure.
- Remove the steering column covers.
- Disconnect the 5 electrical connectors and the air bag connector.
Remove the 3 screws and the switch with the spiral cable.
NOTEDo not disassemble the spiral cable or apply oil.
Remove the screws and the switch.
- Install the combination switch to the switch body and fasten the screws.
- Install the switch assembly and spiral cable. Install the screws and attach the electrical connections.
- Install the steering column covers.
- Connect the negative battery cable.