Refer to the applicable precautions for this system before performing the following operation. Failure to follow the warnings and cautions could result in possible personal injury or death.
This procedure requires the use of a gas leak detector.
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the precautions section.
- Charge the refrigerant system, when the low pressure gauge reads 98 kPa close the high pressure valve.
- Check the system for leaks using a gas leak detector.
- If you find leaks that require the system to be opened (to repair or replace hoses, fittings, etc.), recover the system.
- After checking and repairing leaks, the system must be evacuated.