Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the precautions section.
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Remove the wheels.
- Remove the brake caliper.
- Use a suitable piece of wire to suspend the caliper assembly from the upper control arm. This will prevent the weight of the caliper from being supported by the brake flex hose which will damage the hose.
- Remove the caliper bracket bolts and remove the bracket.
- Place match marks on the rotor and hub.
- Remove the rotor.
- Install the rotor and align the match marks.
- Install the caliper bracket and tighten the bracket to steering knuckle bolts to 79 ft. lbs. (107 Nm) on 2000-03 models or 65 ft. lbs. (88 Nm) on 2004-06 models.
- Install the caliper and wheels.