Diagnosis & Testing
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions section.
Remove the door inside handle as follows:
- Remove the screw and slide the handle forward.
- Disconnect the handle from the control link and remove the handle.
Remove the door trim as follows:
- Remove the 2 caps and 2 screws.
- Using a screwdriver, remove the door trim upward then disconnect the connectors.
- Using a screwdriver, pry the forward of armrest panel and remove the panel.
- Remove the 2 screws and tweeter speaker.
- Disconnect the connector, remove the 5 screws and speaker.
- Disconnect the wire harness and remove the 2 grommets and service hole cover.
- Remove the cover and disconnect the power mirror connector.
- Remove the 3 nuts and outer rear view mirror.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.
- Tighten the mirror nuts to 8 Nm (71 inch lbs.).