Diagnosis & Testing
Motor & Regulator
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions section.
- Pull off the snap ring with a cloth and remove the regulator handle and plate.
Remove the door inside handle as follows:
- Remove the screw and slide the handle forward.
- Disconnect the handle from the control link and remove the handle.
Remove the door trim as follows:
- Remove the 2 caps and 2 screws.
- Using a screwdriver, remove the door trim upward then disconnect the connectors.
- Using a screwdriver, pry the forward of armrest panel and remove the panel.
- Remove the 2 screws and tweeter speaker.
- Disconnect the connector, remove the 5 screws and speaker.
- Disconnect the wire harness and remove the 2 grommets and service hole cover.
- Remove the cover and disconnect the power mirror connector.
- Remove the 3 nuts and outer rear view mirror.
- Using a screwdriver, remove the outer weatherstrip and 3 clips.
- Remove the window run channel.
- Open the door glass until the 2 bolts of the window glass appear in the service hole.
- Remove the 2 bolts and door glass.
- Remove the bolt, nut and front lower frame.
- Remove the lower glass run channel.
- Remove the bolt, nut, and rear lower frame.
- Disconnect the connector and remove the 6 bolts and window regulator.
- Separate the window motor from the window regulator.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.
- Tighten the regulator bolts to 5 Nm (43 inch lbs.).
- Tighten the window glass bolts to (43 inch lbs.).