Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Raise and support the vehicle safely.
- Remove the tire and wheel assemblies.
- On the left side, remove the two nuts and stabilizer bar link.
- On the right side, remove the two nuts and stabilizer bar link.
- Remove the four bolts and the stabilizer bar brackets and bushings.
- Remove the stabilizer bar from the vehicle.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.
- Tighten the stabilizer bar and bushing bracket bolts to 20 ft. lbs.
- Tighten the stabilizer link assembly bolts to 51 ft. lbs
- Be sure to install the bushing onto the outer side of the mark on the stabilizer bar.