REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
In certain areas it may be illegal to service air conditioning components unless you are certified, consult with your local authorities.
- Recover the refrigerant from the system. Please refer to Routine Maintenance .
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the cooling unit.
- Remove the evaporator.
- Remove the pressure switch from the refrigerant line. On some models, it is necessary to replace to refrigerant line as the switch itself is not removable.
- Install the pressure switch and torque to 10 ft. lbs. (13 Nm).
- Install the evaporator in the cooling unit.
- Install the cooling unit.
- Evacuate, charge and leak test the system.