REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
On models equipped with a Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) or "air bag,'' work must NOT be started until at least 90 seconds have passed from the time that both the ignition switch is turned to the LOCK position and the negative cable is disconnected from the battery.
- With the ignition OFF , disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the appropriate trim panel.
- Unplug the electrical connections.
- Remove the retaining nuts.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.