See Figure 1
- Fill the clutch master cylinder reservoir with brake fluid.
Do not spill brake fluid on the painted surfaces of the vehicle. If this occurs, wash it off immediately using plenty of clean water.
- Fit a tube over the bleeder plug (usually on the release cylinder), then place the other end into a clean jar half-filled with brake fluid.
- Depress the clutch pedal, loosen the bleeder plug with a wrench, and allow the fluid to flow into the jar.
- Tighten the plug and then release the clutch pedal.
- Repeat these steps until no air bubbles are visible in the bleeder tube.
- When no air bubbles are seen, tighten the plug with the clutch pedal still fully depressed.
- Top off the fluid in the clutch master cylinder reservoir.
- Check the system for leaks.