REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
This fan is found on air conditioned vehicles. It is located next to the radiator in the engine compartment on 1984-1986 sedans and all wagons. On 1987-1994 sedans, it is located in front of the radiator (behind the front grille).
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- If necessary for clearance, partially or completely remove the radiator.
- Remove the fan attaching bolts and unplug the electrical connector.
- Remove the fan from the vehicle.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.