REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the accessory belts.
- Remove the crankshaft pulley bolt.
This bolt can be very difficult to get off. Spray the bolt with penetrating oil and allow it to soak in overnight. Using air powered tools may make the job easier, but the radiator and possibly other components may have to be removed for clearance.
- Using a suitable puller, remove the pulley and set key.
- Installation is the reverse of removal. Torque the bolt to specification.