REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Unplug all electrical connections at the bumper assembly.
- Remove the bumper cover, if necessary. It may be necessary to remove the head or tail lamp assemblies to gain access to the attaching screws.
- Remove the bumper mounting bolts and bumper assembly. Remove the shock absorbers from the bumper, as necessary.
The shock absorber is filled with a high pressure gas and should not be disassembled.
- Install bumper assembly in the reverse order of the removal. Align the bumper assemblies, as necessary.