REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
On models equipped with an air bag (SRS), work must NOT be started until at least 90 seconds have passed from the time that both the ignition switch is turned to the LOCK position and the negative cable is disconnected from the battery.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the inner fender liner and bumper assembly, if necessary, for clearance.
- Tape the edge of the door and hood to protect the paint finish.
- Remove all bolts securing the fender, then carefully remove the fender from the vehicle.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.