REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2 and 3
- Disconnect the negative battery cable. Remove the screws attaching the under-dash cover, if equipped.
- Remove any obstructions which may interfere with blower motor removal.
- Unplug the blower motor connector.
- Remove the bolts/screws attaching the blower motor to the heater/air conditioning unit.
- With the blower removed, check the case for any debris or signs of fan contact. Inspect the fan for wear spots, cracked blades or hub, loose retaining nut or poor alignment.
- Place the blower motor in position, making sure it is properly aligned within the case. Install bolts/screws, then tighten them.
- Engage the connector to the blower motor. Install any other components removed for access to the blower motor assembly.
- Install the under-dash cover, if equipped. Connect the negative battery cable, then check for proper operation of the blower motor.