REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
On models equipped with a Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) or "air bag,'' work must NOT be started until at least 90 seconds have passed from the time that both the ignition switch is turned to the LOCK position and the negative cable is disconnected from the battery.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- On 1984-1990 models, remove the control panel. Then, remove the blower switch retaining screws or disengage it from the retaining clips.
On 1991-1994 models:
- Remove the control panel knobs and face plate.
- Remove the radio and ashtray.
- Remove the illumination light from the control head.
- Using a small screwdriver, carefully pry loose the clip and push out the blower switch to the rear of the control assembly.
- Unplug the connector from the blower switch.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.