REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- On 1984-1990 models, remove the control panel. Then, remove the blower switch retaining screws or disengage it from the retaining clips.
On 1991-1994 models:
- Remove the control panel knobs and face plate.
- Remove the radio and ashtray.
- Remove the illumination light from the control head.
- Using a small screwdriver, carefully pry loose the clip and push out the blower switch to the rear of the control assembly.
- Unplug the connector from the blower switch.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.