REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the steering wheel.
- Remove the driver's side lower trim panel.
- Remove their attaching screws, then separate the upper and lower steering column covers.
- Unplug the connector from the combination switch to the dashboard wiring harness.
- Remove the mounting bolts/screws, then remove the combination switch.
- Position the switch carefully onto the column, then secure the mounting screws.
- Connect the wiring harness from the switch to the dashboard harness.
- Install the upper and lower column covers.
- Install the driver's lower trim panel.
- Install the steering wheel. Check the combination switch for proper operation in all modes.