REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2 and 3
- Remove the screw securing the door opening lever, then pull the assembly out slightly. Disconnect the control link from the lever.
- Remove the pull handle, arm rest and trim plate covering the outside mirror retaining screws.
- Pull off the regulator handle snap ring with a shop rag, then remove the handle and plate.
- Remove the door trim by prying between the retainers with a small prybar (tape the tip before use). On some models it may be necessary to remove the inner weatherstrip on the bottom of the door before removing the trim panel. Remove it by prying between the weatherstrip and the door panel.
- Installation is the reverse of removal procedure. Handle the door trim panel with care after removal.