REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
These switches are found on vehicles with manual transaxles. They indicate when the vehicle is in 4WD mode and when the extra low gear has been engaged.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Unplug the switch electrical connection, then remove the switch from the transaxle housing using a wrench.
- Install the switch in the transaxle. Always use new gaskets and O-rings.
- Engage the electrical connection.
- Lower the vehicle and check the operation of the switch.