REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
On models equipped with a Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) or "air bag,'' work must NOT be started until at least 90 seconds have passed from the time that both the ignition switch is turned to the LOCK position and the negative cable is disconnected from the battery.
- Remove the windshield wiper motor as previously outlined.
- Remove the wiper arms.
- Unfasten the wiper pivot retaining nuts/bolts, then remove the linkage assembly through the access hole.
- Place the linkage through the access hole and line up the pivots in their holes.
- Install the pivot retaining nuts onto the pivots. Before final tightening, make sure the linkage is aligned in all its holes.
- Reinstall the wiper motor and arms. Check the wipers for proper operation.