Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Raise and support the vehicle safely.
- Remove the tire and wheel assembly.
- Remove the two nuts and disconnect the stabilizer bar links from the lower suspension arms.
- Remove the two bolts, nuts, and stabilizer bar with the cushions and brackets.
- Remove the two brackets and cushions from the stabilizer bar.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.
- Tighten the upper stabilizer bar link nuts to 14 ft. lbs. (19 Nm).
- Tighten the bushing retainer nuts to 27 ft. lbs. (37 Nm).
- Tighten the lower stabilizer bar link nuts to 51 ft. lbs. (69 Nm).