- Install the reservoir to the master cylinder.
- Fill the reservoir with brake fluid. Ensure that the reservoir remains full throughout the entire bleeding process.
- Install adapters into each master cylinder outlet port.
- Attach a piece of plastic tubing to each adapter. Submerge the other ends of the tubing in the reservoir. Ensure that the tubes remain submerged in the fluid.
- Using a wooden or plastic dowel, slowly push in the master cylinder piston and release. Repeat the process until air (bubbles) is no longer present in the brake fluid.