Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions section.
- Remove the transmission.
- Loosen the pressure plate mounting bolts in a 2-step crisscross sequence until the spring tension is relieved.
- Remove the pressure plate and the clutch disc.
- Using a clutch alignment tool, assemble the clutch disc and pressure plate onto the flywheel.
- Tighten the pressure plate bolts in multiple passes to 17 ft. lbs. (23 Nm).
- Install the transmission.
- Check for proper clutch operation.