Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the 4 fan nuts.
- Remove the 4 radiator shroud clips.
- Detach the power steering reservoir and reposition it aside.
- Lean the shroud toward the engine.
Detach the fan from the pulley hub and remove the fan/clutch assembly.
- Install the fan/clutch assembly to the vehicle.
- Install the shroud and secure with the 4 clips.
- Reposition and attach the power steering reservoir to the power steering reservoir bracket.
- Install the fan/clutch assembly to the pulley hub.
- Install the 4 fan nuts. Use a second wrench to hold the fan shaft and tighten the fan nuts to 97 inch lbs. (11 Nm).
- Connect the negative battery cable.