Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
Remove the front wheel and tire from the front hub.
WARNINGBe careful not to damage the hub bolts when removing the front wheel and tire.
- Remove the stabilizer bar control link (A) by removing the upper (B) and lower mounting nuts.
Remove the stabilizer bar control link.
- Install the stabilizer bar control link.
- Tighten the stabilizer bar control link upper and lower mounting nuts to 74-89 ft. lbs. (100-120 Nm).
- Install the front wheels. Tighten the wheel lug nuts to 65-80 ft. lbs. (90-110 Nm).