Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
Remove the front wheel and tire from the front hub.
WARNINGBe careful not to damage the hub bolts when removing the front wheel and tire.
- Remove the tie rod end ball joint from the knuckle.
- Install the tie rod end ball joint (C) to the knuckle (D).
- Install the castle nut (B) and the split pin (A). Tighten the nut to: 17-25 ft. lbs. (24-33 Nm).
- Install the front wheel and tire to the front hub.