Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Disconnect the negative (-) battery terminal.
- Remove the crash pad side cover.
- Remove the ignition switch after loosening the screw and disconnecting the 6P connector.
- Remove the steering column shaft.
- Remove the key warning switch and key illumination lamp after loosening the screws and disconnecting the 6P connector.
- Remove the key lock cylinder after pushing the lock pin with the key ON.
- Installation is the reverse of removal procedure.