- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Center the steering wheel and lock it in position.
- Drain the power steering fluid.
Remove or disconnect the following:
Negative battery cable.
Pull the gear box assembly toward the right side of the vehicle and remove.
Install or connect the following:
Gear box assembly in from the right side of the vehicle
- Fill the power steering system to the correct level with the appropriate fluid type.
- Bleed the power steering system.
- Check the wheel alignment and adjust as necessary.