The recirculation door (also called the intake actuator) is located on the blower unit. It regulates the intake door through a signal from the control unit. Pressing the intake selection switch will shift between recirculation and fresh air modes.
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Disconnect the negative (-) battery terminal.
- Remove the glove box.
- Disconnect the 7P connector (A) from the recirculation door actuator (C).
- Remove the self-tapping screws (B).
Remove the recirculation door actuator (C) from the blower unit (D).
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.
After installation, make sure the recirculation door actuator (C) runs smoothly.