The control unit contains the entire signal conditioning circuitry and the output circuits. The output circuits control the hydraulic unit to adjust the line pressure to each caliper. The unit is located under the rear seat on the left side.removal & installation
- Turn the ignition key to the OFF position.
- Fold up or lift up the rear seat bottom out of its brackets.
- Release the control unit retaining bracket, or remove the retaining bracket mounting fasteners as necessary.
- Release the electrical connector retainer and carefully remove the electrical connector.
- Installation is in reverse order of assembly. On models equipped with ASC+T, the control unit must be initially activated in the throttle-valve idle position.