Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the precautions section.
Remove or disconnect the following:
Negative battery cable. On vehicles equipped with an air bag, wait at least 90 seconds before proceeding.
Install or connect the following:
Hub to the knuckle. Tighten the bolts to 45 ft. lbs. (61 Nm).
- Check and adjust the alignment, if needed.
Remove the rear knuckle.
- Remove the dust deflector (2).
- Remove the 4 bolts.
- Remove the wheel bearing and hub assembly.
- Install the wheel bearing and hub assembly and the 4 bolts. Tighten the bolts to 41.3 ft. l