- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the right side front wheel.
- Drain power steering fluid
- Remove the right hand engine under cover.
- Remove the drive belt.
- Remove the clip and disconnect the oil reservoir to pump hose No.1.
- Disconnect the pressure feed tube assembly .
- Remove the bolt and disconnect the pressure feed tube clamp.
- Disconnect the oil pressure switch connector.
Remove the 2 bolts, nuts and pump assembly .
- Install the pump assembly with the 2 bolts and nuts. Tighten to 27 ft. lbs. (37 Nm).
Connect the oil pressure switch connector.
NOTEBe careful that the oil does not adhere to the connector.
- Using SST 09023-38401, connect the pressure feed tube assembly . Tighten to 30 ft. lbs. (41 Nm) using a torque wrench with a fulcrum length of 13.58 in. (345 mm).
- Connect the pressure feed tube clamp with the bolt. Tighten to 69 in. lbs. (8 Nm).
- Connect the oil reservoir to pump hose No.1 with the clip.
- Install the drive belt.
- Install the wheel.
- Fill and bleed the power steering system.
- Install the engine under cover.