Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Pull out the ashtray.
- Remove the four lower center console cover screws or clips and remove the cover.
- Remove the two upper and two lower screws from the center instrument panel bezel. Pull the bezel evenly away from the instrument panel to release the clips, being careful not to damage the bezel. Disconnect the lighter and lighter lamp electrical connectors and remove the bezel.
- Remove the four audio unit bracket screws. Slide the audio unit out, disconnect the electrical and antenna connections, and remove the audio unit and bracket assembly.
- Remove the four audio unit-to-bracket screws and remove the bracket from the unit.
- The installation is the reverse of removal.