REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Label and detach the wiring from the ignition coil.
- Remove the ignition coil bracket mounting bolts, then remove the ignition coil from the engine.
- Situate the ignition coil on the engine in its original position, then install the ignition coil bracket mounting bolts. Tighten them until snug.
- Attach the wiring to the ignition coil. Make certain to connect the wiring to the appropriate terminals of the ignition coil, otherwise the polarity of the ignition system will be reversed. Refer to Section 4 for the procedure to check the system for reversed polarity, if necessary.
- Connect the negative battery cable.