REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
The electric fuel pump is mounted at the front of the chassis. There are three fuel lines: suction, pressure, and return.
To remove the pump:
- Pinch clamp the fuel lines shut to prevent leakage.
- Unplug the electrical cable plug.
- Cut off the original hose clamps. Pull off the hoses and catch the fuel which drains out.
- Raise the pressure hose to prevent draining the fuel loop line.
- Unbolt and remove the pump.
- Connect the three fuel hoses. Install screw type hose clamps at all three connections.
- Bolt the pump to the mounting supports.
- Remove the pinch clamps from the hoses.
- Install the cable plug. The brown negative ground wire must be to the bottom and the half circular cavity toward the right. Install the protective plug cap.