REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the cable from the accelerator pedal.
- Disconnect the cable from the throttle lever.
- Pull the cable from the accelerator pedal end and then remove it from the car.
- Grease the cable before sliding it into its housing.
- Slide the cable into its housing and push it through its guide tubes. It may be necessary to raise the car and start the cable into the segments of guide tube found under the car.
- Install one cable end into the accelerator cable. Slip the other end into the throttle valve lever and adjust the cable.
Make sure that the rubber boot at the rear end of the cable is properly seated so that water will not enter the guide tubes.