ADJUSTMENT Types 1 and 2/1600
- Loosen the thermostat bracket securing nut and disconnect the thermostat from the bracket.
- Push the thermostat upwards to fully open the air flaps.
- Reposition the thermostat bracket so that the thermostat contacts the bracket at the upper stop, and then tighten the bracket nut.
- Reconnect the thermostat to the bracket.
- Loosen the clamp screw on the relay lever.
- Place the air flaps in the closed position. Make sure that the flaps close evenly. To adjust a flap, loosen its securing screw and turn it on its shaft.
- With the flaps closed, tighten the clamp screw on the relay lever.
Types 4, 2/1700, 2/1800 and 2/2000
- Loosen the cable control.
- Push the air flaps completely closed.
- Tighten the cable control.