REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 through 6
- Jack up the car and remove the wheel and tire.
- If the left strut is to be removed, remove the speedometer cable from the steering knuckle.
- Disconnect the brake line from the bracket on the strut.
- At the base of the strut, bend down the locking tabs for the three bolts and remove the bolts.
- Push down on the steering knuckle and pull the strut out of the knuckle.
- Remove the three nuts which secure the top of the strut to the body. Before removing the last nut, support the strut so that it does not fall out of the car.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure. Always use new nuts and locking tabs during installation.