Removal & Installation
Alternator & A/C Compressor Belt
- Lift the belt tensioner with Tool 3299, or equivalent drive belt installation tool to relieve belt tension, and then remove the belt from the alternator pulley.
- Remove V-belt from the power steering pump.
Inspect the condition of the belt, as outlined in this section and replace if necessary.
- Install the drive belt on the crankshaft vibration damper.
- Install the power steering pump belt
- Lift the belt tensioner with 3299 drive belt installation tool, then install the belt.