Removal & Installation
- Unclip the radiator grille at the lock carrier and remove upward.
Check the rubber supports for damage. Replace any damaged clips as needed.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.
- To remove the lower grilles on 1998-00 Passat models, grasp firmly and release them from the bumper cover.
- To install, press evenly and firmly into place.
- Using a suitable flat blade screwdriver, release the grille mounting lugs and pull upward to remove.
- Installation is in reverse order of removal.